At least 6+ years of experience as an architect
You will be responsible for the launch of end-to-end digital products such as Front-end sites, apps & portals, including single page web applications and backend services, and their integration with other platforms.
- You will liaise with different stakeholders including business executives, project managers, scrum masters, and designers to decode customer requirements
- You will take a strategic approach to designing digital solutions and ensuring high quality software
- You will identify and highlight key flows in complex software landscapes
- You will produce E2E high level designs as needed
- You will provide impact analysis on current systems and assess changes required.
- You will contribute to the development of methods and standards.
You must maintain a secure working environment in line with the requirements of the Prodapt Security Policy in order to protect individuals, information and assets.
- Recent practical experience as a Digital architect
- Familiarity with web development projects, preferably customer facing apps and ecommerce solutions
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong knowledge of web development, and UX/UI behaviours
- Experience with mobile app development
- Experience with building/designing SPAs and back end services
- Good understanding of OSS / BSS layering (ideally Telco experience)
- Good knowledge of API development and best practices
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of BPMN design with tools like Visio / draw.io
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Prodapt is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, singularly focused on the telecom/DSP (digital service provider) ecosystem that helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. Prodapt provides end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, maintenance & support. Prodapt enables the digital transformation of its clients by designing and developing digital portals, mobile applications & end-user-based products for linear TV and OTT applications. Prodapt provides insights and thought leadership-led transformation services leveraging next-gen technologies such as RPA (robotic process automation), AI/ML (artificial intelligence/machine learning), SDN-NFV (software-defined networking/network function virtualization) and next-gen OSS/BSS systems. Its business consulting team provides Six Sigma process improvement and automation/RPA consulting services to telco operations teams. Prodapt has specific frameworks and solution accelerators that accelerate time-to-benefit for the clients.
Headquartered in Chennai, Prodapt has delivery centers in North America, Canada, UK, Europe, India, and Africa and is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013, SSAE16, and CMMI Level 3 organization. Prodapt is part of a 120-year-old business conglomerate, The Jhaver Group which employs over 16,500 people across 64+ global locations.
In Europe, Prodapt has its branches in UK, The Netherlands, Germany and presence also in Austria, Hungary, Romania, Croatia.
For more details, visit www.prodapt.com
Prodapt | Chase Extraordinary | Accelerating Connectedness
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions
Address:No.283/4,4th and 5th Floor,Prince Infocity II,Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India