Opening for Solution Architect/Technical Lead - RPA (Automation Anywhere/Blue Prism/Uipath)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on Opportunities, Risk and improvements identified
- Preparing Solution design documents and client walk through on solution design with client and business partners directly
- Running workshops with client SMEs to understand the end to end process while identifying any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation.
- Be able to work in team and promote team motivation during challenging phases of project.
- Be able to stretch beyond usual work to accomplish feats and build credibility within and outside team.
- Ability to understand and interpret non-technical customer requirements into very technical engineering specifications.
- Provide outputs for weekly due diligence updates with the client.
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development.
- To own activities from Solution designing, Client walk through on development progress, Risk assessment and communication, Supporting development team in creating test case document, Conducting user acceptance test(UAT), Support code deployment in production environment
- Manage and lead support team on post deployment activities
- Managing team learning and skills upgrade
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5-7 years hands on solution architect experience
- RPA solution architect: 5 years (Required)
- Having at least 4 different client RPA implementations where the contribution is exemplary and significant
- Candidate should be ready to travel to North America and European countries (50 percent of time)
- Create and validate the current and future state business processes with business partners
- Analyze processes to identify optimization opportunities
- Efficient in working on RPA tools UI Path(Required), Automation Anywhere(Required), and
BluePrism(Preferred) and Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Have a consultative approach to dealing with the business requirements, assess and
recommend for improvements, standardization, solutions and respective implementation plans
- Create code modularization plans to build solution and integrate modularized code.
• Identifying technical exceptions and propose handling.
• Suggest connectivity mechanisms for best performance of RPA solution.
• Conduct tool feasibility to check technical fitment of specific process steps to RPA automation.
• Able to call out technical risks and dependencies pertaining to RPA development and deployments and suggest mitigation tactics.
• Perform code review and assist developers in overcoming technical roadblocks.
• Look at options of addressing technical roadblocks utilizing integration of other technologies and programming languages.
• Business support to delivery teams throughout the entire software implementation process and after.
• Conducting primary and secondary research and developing strategic analysis
• Has command over English and be able to articulate the requirements and the RPA value proposition
• Excellent time-management and organization skills.
• Work Timings Aligned with respective Business units operating hours
Note: Interview will be conducted through T-Con/V-con.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Prodapt has a singular focus on the Connectedness vertical. We partner with the leading creators of our hyper-connected world. Prodapts customers range from telecom operators, digital / multi-service providers (D/MSPs), technology and digital platform companies in the business of connectedness.
Prodapt builds, integrates, and operates solutions enabling next-generation technologies and innovations. Prodapt services global leaders including AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, Adtran, Vodafone, Liberty Global, Windstream, Virgin Media, Rogers, Deutsche Telekom among many others. Prodapt’s customers today help more than a billion people and five billion devices stay connected.
Employing over 3500+ people, Prodapt has offices in the North America, Europe, Latam, India, and Africa. We are part of the 120-year-old business conglomerate, The Jhaver Group, which employs over 22,000 people across 64+ locations globally.
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions
Address:No.283/4,4th and 5th Floor,Prince Infocity II,Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India