Prodapt Solutions is looking for a mid-level Siebel Techno Functional candidate to join our project team. We are looking for a hard-working team player who is committed to providing high quality and value-add services to our client.
Note : We are looking for Candidates who is interested to move into salesforce domain from Siebel
Candidates will participate in the full Agile system development lifecycle. Major responsibilities include: -
• Research, Analysis, and Design of System Enhancements
• Siebel Application development and maintenance.
• Maintaining technical best practices and standards
• Supporting testing activities and working closely with business analyst as well as the quality assurance project members.
• Cooperating with other project teams to support production operations.
• 5-8 years Siebel development/ techno-functional experience
• 4+ years of development experience in Siebel Tools Configuration, Workflows, Business Services, WebServices
• Must have experience in Siebel Communications vertical and Siebel CRM Base, Quoting, Ordering, Configurator, Products, Pricing, Work Orders and Asset Management modules and development
• Experience with Entity Framework and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
• Experience in complex programming, debugging, data analysis, and problem analysis
• Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to work in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Agile (Scrum) development methodology
• Experience designing and developing Siebel integration with external applications using EAI, business service, workflow, integration objects, XML, JSON, and web services.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Prodapt helps Digital Service Providers (DSPs/Telcos) transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. We provide a full range of services including IT consulting, digital transformation, operations and network transformation, product development/deployment, systems integration, and full application life-cycle management (development, testing, maintenance & support). Prodapt provides insights and thought leadership-led transformation services leveraging next-gen technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), software-defined networking/network function virtualization (SDN-NFV), and next-gen OSS/BSS systems.
Prodapt is a global firm - headquartered in Chennai, India with several offices in the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America, India, and Africa and is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, SSAE18 / ISAE, and GDPR compliant organization. Prodapt is part of a 120-year-old business conglomerate, The Jhaver Group, which employs over 18,000 people across 64+ global locations
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions
Address:No.283/4,4th and 5th Floor,Prince Infocity II,Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India