- Requiements:ISO 27001, ISO 9001, CMMI
- Job Description:Responsible for Conducting quality audits and reviews
Responsible for Consolidation of defects and conduct defect analysis.
Responsible for guiding the project teams in process compliance
Knowledge of lifecycle models and development/ Testing/ ITIL/Support/TOPS processes
Responsible for being actively involved in process improvement techniques
Responsible for Identifying, analyzing, and monitoring performance improvement opportunities/ project pipeline in process areas.
Responsible for providing inputs on key strategic decisions around improving processes.
Participate Project Kick off meetings
Responsible Identification of Process & check points for the project
• Identification of Process tailoring / Light weight process for the project
• Mentor / Motivate / Orient process to the Project team
• Define / Select Metrics appropriate to the Project, ensure collection of metrics, Validate Metrics
• Collect Metrics and send it to QA Manager for consolidation for Quality Status report/ Account Level Reviews
• Review QMS status in the Project
• Prepare Review findings and report to Delivery Head
• Send report to QM
• Work with Project Manager & Implement QMS in the Projects effectively
• Participate Project Status Review meetings
• Participate in corporate initiatives as and when required
• Ensure complete security of company confidential information.
• Provide risk facilitation at project level
• Follow-ups and provide support for NC /Finding closure
• Conduct retrospection meeting and share the best practices/ Lessons learnt across organization
Role:QA Team Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategoryQuality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Prodapt is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, singularly focused on the telecom/DSP industry. Prodapt helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. Prodapt provides end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, and maintenance & support. Prodapt provides insights and thought leadership-led transformation services leveraging next-gen technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA)), Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) Software Defined Networks / Network Function Virtualization (SDN/NFV) and next-gen OSS/BSS systems. Prodapts business consulting team provides Six Sigma process improvement and automation/RPA consulting services to telecom operations teams.
Headquartered in Chennai, Prodapt has offices in the Americas, Europe, India, and Africa and is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, SSAE18 / ISAE, and GDPR Compliant organization. Prodapt is part of a 120-year-old business conglomerate, The Jhaver Group, which employs over 16,500 people across 64+ global locations
Read our story HERE.
To know more about Prodapt, please do visit our Website - https://www.prodapt.com/en/
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions
Address:No.283/4,4th and 5th Floor,Prince Infocity II,Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India