Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the business systems, integration points and recommend solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies and scalable integration tools/platforms
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of tools and technologies to improve existing integration platform
- Integration domain expert and advisor who builds and ensures alignment with the future state integration reference architecture
- Build, plan, coordinate, architect, and lead all activities related to the integration of applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the organization
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies within an Agile / Scrum environment
- 5-7 years of experience in developing Java Based applications or integration solutions.
- 3+ Years’ Experience with Mule Soft Any Point
- 2+ Years’ Experience with SQL Server
- 1+ Years’ Experience with RAML
- Good understanding of Integration Patterns and REST based web services.
- Experience in building services using middleware and messaging products Mule Soft, Talend, Kafka, Data stage etc will be a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent