Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with business owners and architects in identifying the automation opportunities
- Have Strong Automation focus with sound technical knowledge on RPA tools like Automation Anywhere
- Responsible for design, build and deployment of End to End Automation of business processes
- Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach combined with an inquiring mind)
- Develops RPA Prototypes and Proof of Concepts
This role requires the ability to apply process Improvements in alignment with RPA technologies to meet the strategic objectives of the organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
Rpa Developer with Exp in Automation Anywhere 360.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Prodapt is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, singularly focused on the telecom/DSP (digital service provider) ecosystem that helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. Prodapt provides end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, maintenance & support. Prodapt enables the digital transformation of its clients by designing and developing digital portals, mobile applications & end-user-based products for linear TV and OTT applications. Prodapt provides insights and thought leadership-led transformation services leveraging next-gen technologies such as RPA (robotic process automation), AI/ML (artificial intelligence/machine learning), SDN-NFV (software-defined networking/network function virtualization) and next-gen OSS/BSS systems. Its business consulting team provides Six Sigma process improvement and automation/RPA consulting services to telco operations teams. Prodapt has specific frameworks and solution accelerators that accelerate time-to-benefit for the clients.
Headquartered in Chennai, Prodapt has delivery centers in North America, Canada, UK, Europe, India, and Africa and is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013, SSAE16, and CMMI Level 3 organization. Prodapt is part of a 120-year-old business conglomerate, The Jhaver Group which employs over 16,500 people across 64+ global locations.
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions
Address:No.283/4,4th and 5th Floor,Prince Infocity II,Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India