Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Associate members
- Responsible for Client Relationship Management
- Oversee activities and services to ensure seamless day to day operations and service availability to customers
- Setting up targets, SOP & SLA, setting and maintaining CTQ (Critical to Quality) / CTP (Critical to Process) targets and involved in planning for the process.
- To design KRAs across all levels and different LOBs based on thorough understanding of business dynamics and skills to effect practical and efficient KPI and reporting
- To manage employee/LOB/site/center performance in PMS Online System using Performance Management system
- To work in collaboration with senior stakeholders in designing, crafting, implementing and managing Reward n Recognition events
- Maintaining Incident reports.
- Strategic planning and deployment - Transition & Staff Augmentation
- Attending review with the client through Daily/Weekly/Monthly calls and Presentations.
- Adept in building and driving the teams in a proper way to achieve client Metrics like CSAT, QUALITY, AVERAGE HANDLING TIME, PRODUCTIVITY.
- To be a Catalyst in aiding knowledge building and best practices sharing across groups of employees
- Acting as central point of contact for customers
- To Lead, develop and motivate team member(s) by taking full responsibility for individual and team performance and their career aspiration goals
- Involved in HR mapping functions lapping to operational setbacks as attrition/pay policies/ appraisal procedure
Desired Candidate Profile
- Leadership skills
- People Management
- Client Relationship
- Team handling.
- Excellent with PowerPoint and excel
- Prior experience in BPO/ITES - Telecom preferable
- International project handling experience is Mandate
Note: Interview will be conducted virtually through T-con/ V-con
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent