Objectives of this Role :
- Improve efficiency of the system by suggesting and executing new solutions.
- Make SF deployment operations smooth
- Maintain all sandboxes in good health and sync in comparison to production
- Specify process related objectives for deployments
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals.
- Specify tasks and set deadlines.
- Coordinate with tech and cross functional teams to resolve issues
- Work closely with developers/engineers to ensure that the delivery is happening carefully with planning and testing. Releases must happen in a manner which supports deployment automation.
- Will lead, advocate and enforce solid CIBTD (Continuous Integration, Build, Test & Deployment) best practices within our Salesforce environment.
- Technical oversight of any one automated CI tool. Will carefully plan environment refreshes, their schedules and data masking after refreshes.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Must have clear implementation strategy on GIT branching integrated with the Salesforce CLI tool.
- Must have outstanding Salesforce administration experience.
- Must have experience in Salesforce of 6-8 yrs.
- Must have an attitude to acclimatize as per the dynamic needs of a fast growing organization.
- A self starter.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Prodapt Solutions Private Limited
Prodapt enables powerful technologies that accelerate connectedness.
We partner with leading creators of a hyper-connected world. Our customers range from telecom operators, digital and multi-service providers (D/MSPs), and technology companies in the business of connectedness.
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions Private Limited
Address:No.283/4,4th and 5th Floor,Prince Infocity II,Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India