Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of Deployment strategies for various architectures; Zero Downtime Deployments, Blue-Green, Canary Releases, etc.
- Collaborate with your peers as a subject matter expert on Cloud, Release Management, Automation, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), IaC, SysOps and DevOps
- Experience in Microservices
- Experience with containers such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience of configuration management tools - Ansible
- Configure, deploy and maintain Cloud Infrastructure (AWS)
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Delivery & Deployments (Jenkins, Spinnaker).
- Experience in Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS/RedHat).
- Knowledge of application servers and webservers (Apache Tomcat, IIS, NginX).
- Use of modern Atlassian toolsets (e.g. Wiki, JIRA, Bitbucket, etc).
- Knowledge of monitoring (ELK).
- Possessing good communication skills (oral and written).
- Great sense of responsibility of tasks and recognition of problems.
- Work with cutting edge technologies.
- Automation & system provisioning, metrics, monitoring, scalability and security.
- Strong Linux & troubleshooting skills, automation scripting.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Prodapt is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, singularly focused on the telecom/DSP industry. Prodapt helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. Prodapt provides end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, and maintenance & support. Prodapt provides insights and thought leadership-led transformation services leveraging next-gen technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA)), Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) Software Defined Networks / Network Function Virtualization (SDN/NFV) and next-gen OSS/BSS systems. Prodapts business consulting team provides Six Sigma process improvement and automation/RPA consulting services to telecom operations teams.
Headquartered in Chennai, Prodapt has offices in the Americas, Europe, India, and Africa and is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, SSAE18 / ISAE, and GDPR Compliant organization. Prodapt is part of a 120-year-old business conglomerate, The Jhaver Group, which employs over 16,500 people across 64+ global locations.
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions
Address:No.283/4,4th and 5th Floor,Prince Infocity II,Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India