Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking to hire a talented java architect to define and integrate our companys software architecture. In this role, you will be responsible for upgrading or defining new architecture systems to support future and current Java applications. You will also be involved in software design and the integration of all Java-based applications.
To ensure success as a Java architect, you should have in-depth knowledge of software architecture, experience with network design, and high-level Java programming skills. Ultimately, a top-class java architect can see the big picture needs of a company and design scalable architecture to handle the company's current and future software application needs.
Java Architect Responsibilities:
- Meeting with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
- Examining and defining current architecture systems.
- Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the companys architectural goals.
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
- Assisting the software design team with application integration.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Completing systems reports.
Java Architect Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Previous work experience as a software or Java architect.
- Advanced knowledge of software architecture.
- Experience with the design and implementation of software networks.
- Experience with software design and web programming.
- Ability to solve complex software system issues.
- Good communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent