Roles and Responsibilities
SF Delivery Manager / Associate Director
Work Location: Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad and Pune
- 12 to 18 years of IT experience.
- 3+ years experience managing Salesforce projects with Telecom background
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes especially with Vlocity implementation
- Experience in handing projects in different methodologies Waterfall, Agile, Scrum or any hybrid
- Well versed with processes and constraints associated with all development life cycles right from Requirements gathering to design, development, Testing to deploying solutions to end users
- Experience in incubating and building SF teams for implementation
- Experience in managing transformational projects will be preferred
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams of Customer
- Project Experience & Certification in CPQ (Vlocity/ Apttus / CloudSense ) will be a great
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Prodapt Solutions Private Limited
Prodapt enables powerful technologies that accelerate connectedness.
We partner with leading creators of a hyper-connected world. Our customers range from telecom operators, digital and multi-service providers (D/MSPs), and technology companies in the business of connectedness.
To know more about us visit www.prodapt.com
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions Private Limited
Address:No.283/4,4th and 5th Floor,Prince Infocity II,Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India