Roles & Responsibilities -
- Expert with Data engineering and administration tools, understanding, managing issues, code changes and grouping them into deployment releases in a stable.
- Participation in - Data Pipeline Maintenance and Design/Upgrade activities.
- Developing and implementing monitoring for various Big Data cluster components.
- Configure deployment templates & tuning open source components into enterprise ready production tooling.
- Building CI/CD pipeline and maintenance of the same.
- Work closely with the development and infrastructure teams to analyse and design solutions.
- Working experience in Agile development environment.
- Candidate should be willing to work in European time zone and perform On Call Support role in a roster mode.
Desired Candidate Profile
Skill set requirement -
- Extensive experience operating and tuning the Kafka and Data Pipelines running in Spark.
- Strong understand & working experience with:
- Data Storage Platform Elastic Search
- Apache Spark Administration
- Good knowledge of HDFS.
- Excellent scripting and programming skills Python or Scala.
- Good to have knowledge of schedulers Airflow / Marathon.
- Good to have knowledge in Mesos or Kubernetes
- Understanding of CI/CD (Continuous Integrations and Deployment) system solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested can send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:DevOps - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
Prodapt is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, singularly focused on the telecom/DSP industry. Prodapt helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. Prodapt provides end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, and maintenance & support. Prodapt provides insights and thought leadership-led transformation services leveraging next-gen technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA)), Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) Software Defined Networks / Network Function Virtualization (SDN/NFV) and next-gen OSS/BSS systems. Prodapts business consulting team provides Six Sigma process improvement and automation/RPA consulting services to telecom operations teams.
Headquartered in Chennai, Prodapt has offices in the Americas, Europe, India, and Africa and is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, SSAE18 / ISAE, and GDPR Compliant organization. Prodapt is part of a 120-year-old business conglomerate, The Jhaver Group, which employs over 16,500 people across 64+ global locations.
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions
Address:No.283/4,4th and 5th Floor,Prince Infocity II,Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India