Roles and Responsibilities
- Senior Data Architect who will be responsible for leading Big Data Platform Development Programs from Client location working closely with Business and existing vendor teams.
- In collaboration with Product Engineering, and colleagues in Service Management and Operations, work to reduce or eliminate manual or repetitive tasks, improving the end-to-end health and performance of the underlying platforms.
- Aiding in identification of solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios to architect data solution for business transformation.
- To ensure that the infrastructure is developed in a manner that supports delivery of services to multiple platforms with appropriate levels of resilience and performance.
- Conduct solution architecture review/audit calculate and present ROI.
- Development of proposals for implementation and design of scalable big data architecture, along with Product Owners.
- Review and audit of existing solution, design, and system architecture.
- To ensure that the business has a common, consistent, and flexible platform that continuously delivers the tools, interfaces, and components that drive our products and services.
- Design and develop in-life excellence solution like Fault identification, tolerance, and recovery automations.
- Strong hands-on’ experience as a Big Data Architect with a solid design/development background with Spark.
- Strong experience with Queues and Stream processing: Kafka Streams; Spark Streaming
- Broad experience working with Design & Architecture of open source Big Data Platform.
- Wide experience in analysis, design, implementation, deployment as well as troubleshooting and rebuilding distributed Linux based Big Data solutions on premises.
- Experience in continuous delivery tools and technologies (Ansible, Jenkins – CICD).
- Experience working with Containers and Resource Management systems: Airflow, Mesos, Kubernetes
- Good to have knowledge with one of the Cloud Services - GCP/AWS.
- Deep understanding of Elastic Search stack.
- Working knowledge with HDFS & Clickhouse.
- Good in Agile development methodology.
- Experienced in Telecom domain & Big Data Architecture design experience on: Lambda Architecture
- Interested send your resumes to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Prodapt is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, singularly focused on the telecom/DSP industry. Prodapt helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. Prodapt provides end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, and maintenance & support. Prodapt provides insights and thought leadership-led transformation services leveraging next-gen technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA)), Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) Software Defined Networks / Network Function Virtualization (SDN/NFV) and next-gen OSS/BSS systems. Prodapts business consulting team provides Six Sigma process improvement and automation/RPA consulting services to telecom operations teams.
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions
Address:No.283/4,4th and 5th Floor,Prince Infocity II,Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India