We are hiring for“Exadata Admin”requirement with Prodapt (Chennai/Bangalore).
Enclosed the JD & Organization Profile for your reference. If interested, please email your resume to Sumathi.email@example.com with following information.
Position Title: “SSE/LE/TL -Exadata Admin”
Prodapt is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, singularly focused on the telecom/DSP (digital service provider) ecosystem that helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. Prodapt provides end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, maintenance & support. Prodapt enables the digital transformation of its clients by designing and developing digital portals, mobile applications & end-user-based products for linear TV and OTT applications. Prodapt provides insights and thought leadership-led transformation services leveraging next-gen technologies such as RPA (robotic process automation), AI/ML (artificial intelligence/machine learning), SDN-NFV (software-defined networking/network function virtualization) and next-gen OSS/BSS systems. Its business consulting team provides Six Sigma process improvement and automation/RPA consulting services to telco operations teams. Prodapt has specific frameworks and solution accelerators that accelerate time-to-benefit for the clients.
Headquartered in Chennai, Prodapt has delivery centers in North America, Canada, UK, Europe, India, and Africa and is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013, SSAE16, and CMMI Level 3 organization. Prodapt is part of a 120-year-old business conglomerate, The Jhaver Group which employs over 16,500 people across 64+ global locations.
For more details, visit www.prodapt.com
Work Location –Chennai /Bangalore
Experience -3 to 9years.
Notice Period –Less than 30 days
- Highly motivated and experience in handling large and complex environments in Oracle different versions
- Experience in handling large and complex Databases installed in RHEL/ IBM – AIX , Windows
- Responsible for installation, upgrades (Database and RAC), patches, SR support, database tuning, concurrent manager administration, cloning.
- Administration and configuration of Exadata machine components including Cell Server, Infiniband switch, Cisco switch, PDU, KVM.
- Hands on experience in patching and upgrade of Cell server, compute node, grid, database, Infiniband switch, Cisco switch in Exadata/RAC environment.
- Configuring & monitoring the cell server thresholds and troubleshooting the cellserver, infiniband, cisco switch, RAC interconnect issues.
- Familiarity with cell server cellcli commands, addition and deletion of disks on cell server.
- Experience in troubleshooting network and I/O related issues in the Exadata environment.
- In Depth understanding of performance tuning in Exadata using Smart Scan, Storage Index, HCC, IORM, Flash Cache etc.
- Provide production Support, Solutions, and Expertise for Oracle, Exadata & Golden Gate.
- Work with Onsite teams and collaborate.
- Good understanding of core support processes and change management, maintain documentation standards
- Should be good team player and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work closely with various development teams across the enterprise to ensure proper use of Oracle features, best practices, and adherence to database standards.
- Troubleshoot Database Performance issues.
- Tune complex Oracle SQL proactively and reactively as required. Should be able to rewrite SQL queries where necessary.Manage routine Database Backup procedures and disaster recovery procedures.
- Help design, maintain, improve and implement monitoring tools.
- Apply Database/CRS patches, PSU's, Bundle Patches, Rolling Patch upgrades etc. as required.
- Provide On-Call support to Production Systems.
- Managing Automatic storage management, adding ASM disk storage and rebalance the ASM disk group.
- Recovering from database failures using Oracle RMAN and FLASHBACK or other designated recovery utilities.
- Monitoring OEM and analyzing performance issues on Oracle Production jobs, including application and report specific queries to effectively tune SQL statements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Prodapt Solutions Private Limited
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions Private Limited