- Should have 10 years to 12 years in Java development.
- Strong experience in delivering and managing enterprise applications in Java technologies
- Hand on exposure in Java Enterprise frameworks
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Cloud foundry
- Git, Strong core-java, Jasmine, Grunt and Test Driven Development
- Good experience on Micro Services architecture, Docker
- Experience using DevOps, CI/CD, delivery pipeline is must
- Good experience on JUnit, Mocking, Jenkins
- Should be strong in delivering high quality code and following continuous delivery and using static code quality analysis tools
- Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle, FindBugs, Fortify etc.
- Experience using AWS core services: EC2, S3, VPC, ELB will be an added advantage
- Experience in Telecom, O/BSS will be an added advantage
- Strong experience using Agile Scrum and Kanban, should be well equipped with metrics including cycle time, velocity etc.
- Strong background in delivering with First time right and Zero defects in Production.
- Experience in Customer interaction, providing program/portfolio metric to the management team.
- Experience using estimation techniques like Use case, FP, Story points.
- Extensive experience in leadership, Risk management, conflict management and customer management.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Prodapt Solutions Private Limited
Prodapt is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, singularly focused on the telecom/DSP (digital service provider) ecosystem that helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. Prodapt provides end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, maintenance & support. Prodapt enables the digital transformation of its clients by designing and developing digital portals, mobile applications & end-user-based products for linear TV and OTT applications. Prodapt provides insights and thought leadership-led transformation services leveraging next-gen technologies such as RPA (robotic process automation), AI/ML (artificial intelligence/machine learning), SDN-NFV (software-defined networking/network function virtualization) and next-gen OSS/BSS systems. Its business consulting team provides Six Sigma process improvement and automation/RPA consulting services to telco operations teams. Prodapt has specific frameworks and solution accelerators that accelerate time-to-benefit for the clients.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Prodapt Solutions Private Limited